11 January 2017

Happy New Year

Hello one and all,

I trust you have all enjoyed a relaxing silly season with much merriment and plenty of riding.

The event is definitely going ahead.

We have chopped and changed the course several times to try and ensure your safety where possible.
We thought we had the perfect course sorted before a game stopper was pointed out to us by the wonderful Dan van Asch, thanks Dan.
The November earthquake caused a massive slip in the Awatere Valley at the northern end of the Molesworth road. Initially we though this would be cleared in time for the event but it appears that it is a lot more complex than anticipated.
Check out these articles here on Stuff and here Stuff about the slip.

We are just awaiting a couple of final bits n bobs before we will release the courses. The courses will be heading in an clockwise direction again this year.
The Brevet will follow a similar route to 2015 with a few changes.
The Brevette course is a significantly different course, possibly a little more tough than earlier editions, but still achievable. The "crux" of the Brevette course comes in the first half, so will be tackled while you are still fresh!

We hope to send out the final entry process before the end of this week.
This will include a link to our givalittle page, donating to the Westpac Rescue Helicopter - Canterbury/West Coast along a link to the registration page for MAProgress, who are doing the tracking and the rental of the SPOT trackers for those that require them.

Thank you all for your continued patience and support.

Any questions flick us an email at kiwibrevet@gmail.com

Cheers, Scott and Jo

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering, it still seems a bit ambiguous which way we are going? As it is written (an clockwise) does this mean anti clockwise or clockwise?
    I think it is clockwise, but with the slip now cleared on awatare valley road, maybe it has reverted back. Maybe it is still adventurasly undecided!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone,
    I'm from United Kingdom London, City(GB).I met this spell caster called Dr IyaryI of driayaryi2012@hotmail.com online and so many other, but i decided to go with this particular spell caster and this is about 2 weeks ago.I needed the spell caster to reunite me and my lover because she started behaving strange and a day came she text me and told me she cannot continue with the relationship anymore, that she just want to be alone.But a close friend of hers shows the guy to me that she was now dating.So i contacted this spell caster because i was totally heart broken and i smoked and get drunk till i could not even notice if am standing or lying.This spell caster told me not to worry, he gave me hope that am to have her again just like old times, and i provided all the requirements, and in just 5 days, my ex lover called me crying over the phone asking for me to forgive her for her stupid act, and she swore with her mother grave to love me and never hurt me again.This was what the spell caster earlier told me and it came after he has done the spell and that same night, my lover came back to the house to me. I have never seen spell as powerful as this but now, am convinced that Dr IyaryI is the best ever, You can contact him through him email address: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com or driayaryi2012@hotmail.com or And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi

    ReplyDelete